- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Tone of the mornin’ to you - it’s the Fender Blues Deluxe Emerald Green Limited Edition. A fabulously popular amplifier and the more refined version of its wilder cousin, the Hot Rod, the Blues Deluxe has long been a gigging favourite amongst players who like a smoother ride for their tone. Gig and rehearsal-ready at 40 watts of all-valve action, this limited edition version is covered in spiffy emerald Tolex, with a Wheat-coloured baffle to complete the handsome livery. Powered by a trio of 12AX7’s in the preamp stage and two 6L6’s in the poweramp, this single-12” road rocket is fitted with a rather snazzy Eminence Red Coat series Governor speaker, which pushes out righteous tone with ease. The on-board spring reverb is typical Fender-deep, and with an effects loop and bright switch to give you that bit of extra versatility, this is an amp that you can truly rely on. Like the Hot Rod, the Blues Deluxe has it’s own drive channel, so if you fancy bunging a Tubescreamer (or anything else from our dandy pedal range) into the front of that, you’ll be laughing as this tone engine does the heavy business. Protected by a years’ standard warranty with our gleaming techs, the Fender Blues Deluxe Emerald Green Ltd Edition is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Fender Valve Amp|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.