- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
One of the most popular amplifiers on earth, the Fender Blues Junior IV is as ubiquitous in the guitar landscape as wood or posturing. Every Wunjonian has owned one at one time or another, and despite its many iterations, it has always been the amp to own for both practice and small gigging. Fitting with a single 12” Celestion A-Type speaker, the Junior packs a primo heft with 15 watts of true valve fury. Powered by a trio of 12AX7 preamp valves and a pair of EL84’s in the power section, the Junior has a 3 band EQ with a Volume and Master dial so you can push it the way a small combo should be. There are few sounds in life more glorious than a small amp being thrashed naturally, and the Junior makes the absolute most of its headroom with the Master volume, allowing you run it as you wish. Throw the Volume right up for proper valve drive and control the level as you wish, or run the Master nice and high so you can revel in the clean sound. The FAT boost switch - designed really to beef up single coils - acts beautifully as a way of adding a generous lump of extra gain, or deepening your existing clean signal. It wouldn’t be a Fender without Reverb, and indeed the modified Spring Reverb here is a lush halo that floats around your playing. The 0-10 dial here means exactly that, meaning that you can forsake that Reverb slot on your board and get another fuzz in there. And you’ll want to, because the Junior is famously pedal-friendly! Protected by a years warranty with our fourth-generation techs, the Fender Blues Junior IV is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||Volume, Fat Switch, Treble, Bass, Middle, Master, Reverb|
|Product Type||Hot Rod Series Mark III|
|Speakers||Celestion 12 inch A-Type speaker|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.