- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Bohemian guitars are light, with a small body shape that allows increased access to the higher frets (and whole new sonic worlds!). Constructed with an extended tenon design, the neck extends to the end of the can. The internal wood structure inside of the body creates exceptional balance and weight distribution, so these guitars always rest comfortably. The removable back panel, very unique to Bohemian, gives easy access to the entire interior of the guitar body.
Bohemian’s innovative design leads to an equally distinctive tone. These guitars are harmonically rich, with the pickups and metal bodies of the instrument melding into a beautifully open, airy tone (and a hint of metallic twang). Notes bloom as they are played, gathering strength and richness as they resonate.
Bohemian is also committed to building guitars sustainably by using less lumber than a traditional guitar, with the necks coming from sustainable forests or reclaimed woods, and the bodies are made partially from recycled materials. Additionally, Bohemian plant one tree with every order received through their partner, Trees for the Future, an organization dedicated to improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalizing degraded lands.
Gig bag and 3 year warranty included as standard.
|Controls||Volume/ Tone/ 3-Way Toggle Switch|
|Product Type||2 P-90s|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.