- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you want to make a proper racket, and do it the way the bands you listened to did it? Well, handy for you that guitar is available, and it's this! An outsiders' guitar through the ages, the original Mustang was a short scale student model, that got a life boost from the punk, indie and grunge scene, especially in the hands of one Mr. Cobain, who spent a lot of time lashing at his left-handed example. This dual humbuckered version has been designed with serious rammy-ing in mind, and is centred around two raucous examples of the breed, wired to a 3-way toggle and controlled by a master volume and tone. A one-piece maple C-profile neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard accomodates 22 medium jumbo frets, and the 24/" scale length is maintained, so those who have smaller hands will find it a breeze. The backloading bridge and alder body come out swinging, with a pleasingly ratty, mean-edged tone, perfect for running into a single distortion and your biggest amp of choice. Perfect for destroying any garage, the Squier Bullet Mustang HH is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
|Controls||Master Volume | Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||6 Saddle Modern Hardtail Bridge Squier|
|Product Type||Bullet Series Mustang|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.