- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
In the 1980's, Squier was birthed in Japan, to be Fender's wing in the fight against the 'lawsuit era' guitars pouring out of the far east. Their early models now fetching serious money, Squier set the benchmark for what could be expected from a budget instrument. The Bullet is Squier's cheapest full-size instrument, but Fender, their parent company, aren't messing. This is still a Strat; whammy bar? Yes. Trio of single coils? Indeed. 25.5" scale? You better believe it. Built around a basswood body and a maple neck, the rosewood-boarded, chrome hardwared Bullet is an ideal beginners guitar, a full sized, fully fledged Strat. Squier has been producing some serious kit in recent years, with many giggin players buying them as backups, and so it is with this. Get started-we'll help you! Every member of Wunjos staff has stood where you've stood, and most of us owned one of these! The Squier Bullet Stratocaster is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
|Pickup||Standard Single-Coil Strat|
|Controls||Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)|
|Bridge L||6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo|
|Type L||Bullet Series Stratocaster|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.