- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
SOLD! Sandbergs are available to order with Wunjo bass. Please email or phone 0207 240 1063.
Nothing says Germany like America, so this used Sandberg California TT4 bass makes complete sense. Truly superb basses with a fabulously playable nature, Sandberg don't have a set type of model, more a series of shapes that can take a number of different pickup options. Built around that striking Alder body, the TT4 has a Canadian Hard Rock Maple neck with serious block inlays and a zero fret, not to mention one of the highest-mass string trees you'll ever see. Sandberg use their own ultra-efficient German tuners to keep you right, and their big thing is making sure everything is sturdy. That means you get a 6-bolt neck to keep you going, secure in the knowledge that it's secure! The TT4 gets it's own preamp, fed by a pair of T-style Delano single coils, which gives you a 2-band EQ and a pickup balance, along with a master Volume. All the hardware is Sandbergs' own, from the elegant swept scratchplate to the high mass bridge, making for a bass with both power and serious German panache. Ja! Protected by a three year warranty with our firm techs, the Sandberg California TT4 is available at Wunjos with a fancy gig bag and three-year warranty as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Hand Made|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.