- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Forever a company that like to go ahead and make things that no-one else would have thought to try, EHX have stayed a mad, brilliant, influential company over the course of their entire history. Determined not to be a basic organisation, Mike Matthews locks his team in basements until they go mad, or until they release stuff like this. The Canyon is, in essence, a multi-faceted delay and looper. With 11 modes spanning Digital and Modulated delay to Reverse, cascading Octave delay(!), and a 62 second looper, but in a pedal the size of the Soul Food, this is a remarkable little unit with everything going for it. There's even a setting in here pinched from the Deluxe Memory Man, and the Canyon has the option of tap tempo using an external footswitch or the existing switch. With the added bonus of being able to choose whether you want tails or not, this is a seriously well-thought-out, well-specced unit. The EHX Canyon is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||70mm x 115mm x 54mm|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.