- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The sort of instrument we order constantly, the Fender CC-60SCE is a smaller bodied version of everyones favourite entry-level dreadnought, the almighty CD-60. These are the guitars that we grow to love as we advance in our playing, because they're the ones we start the journey with; Fender recognises this, and tries to give those getting underway the best possible start. Built around a solid X-braced Spruce top, the CC-60SCE is aimed at intermediate level players who are ready to hit the stage with both feet. A rarity in the acoustic world in that it's a non-dreadnought body with a cutaway, the CC-60SCE has Mahogany back and sides with a Mahogany neck, which is furnished with a 20-fret Rosewood fingerboard. Fender have dubbed this the 'easy-to-play' shape, as they've rolled off the edges for a played-in feel. Fitted with a Fishman CD preamp, this guitar is primed for you to start thrashing those open mics, and comes with a built-in tuner so you can get on with the business of ruling extra hard. A wicked back-up as well as a very reliable main, this is the ideal guitar to let you hit the ground running. Now protected with a three year warranty by our die-cast techs, the Fender CC-60SCE is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Concert Size|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.