- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
For decades they've built insanely comfortable instruments, so this Ovation Celebrity CE44-5 being as enjoyable to play as it is shouldn't really be that much of a shock. That pioneering Lyrachord back gives Ovation their unique sound, and as they're always equipped with ripping preamps for serious plugged-in meat, you'll be able to hit the stage like a ton of bricks with the onboard OP-4BT preamp, which has a built in tuner to keep you right. The top is solid Spruce to give a proper woodiness, and Ovation have given the Elite a proper Rosewood fingerboard for you to mosey around on. Although there's deeper models available, this CE44 has a mid depth back for playing comfort, and few guitars sit quite as beautiully against your body as these individual-looking champs. Prone to surprising those who've never tried them, you deserve to give these fabulous guitars a try, so do it! Protected by a three year warranty as standard, the Ovation Celebrity CE44-5 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag and 3 year warranty as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||OP-4BT with Ovation Slimline Pickup|
|Controls||Three Band EQ with volume control|
|Tuners||Die-Cast Sealed Tuners|
|Product Type||Ovation Acoustic Guitar|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Ovation® Lyrachord® Mid-Depth Cutaway|
|12 or 14 Frets||17 Frets, 22 for High E|
|Weight||D'Addario® EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light, (.012-.053)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.