- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Renowned the world over for their forward-facing design, the Ovation Celebrity Elite CE44-RR is a great example of what can happen when you stick to your guns and maintain complete belief in your design. If you’ve ever been into Ovation, you’ll likely still be into Ovation, and that’s the point. Pioneering in their use of Lyrachord - a highly resonant member of the fibreglass family - Ovation make their bowl backs from this, and this is the case with the CE-44. Built around a solid Spruce top, this outrageous acoustic has a mid-depth Lyrachord back, and is paired with a Nato neck topped with a Rosewood fingerboard. This leads on to a Rosewood bridge, under which you’ll find an Ovation Slimline pickup, hooked up to Ovation’s own OP-4BT preamp. Plugging in is Ovation’s raison d’etre, and the whole beauty of their design. The Multi-wood epaulette soundhole is there to minimize feedback while producing a firm, even sound, and you’ll be able to stride onto any stage with confidence as a result. Remember, Glen Campbell played Ovation, and if it’s good enough for the Wichita Lineman, it’s good enough for us! Protected by a three-year warranty with our fibrous techs, the Ovation Celebrity Elite CE44-RR is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||OP-4BT with Ovation Slimline Pickup|
|Controls||Three Band EQ with volume control|
|Tuners||Die-Cast Sealed Tuners|
|Product Type||Bowl Back Acoustic Guitar|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Ovation® Lyrachord® Mid-Depth Cutaway|
|12 or 14 Frets||17 Frets, 22 for High E|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.