- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Pioneers in the field of acoustics, Ovation have built some serious kit, a prime example of which being this Ovation CE44L-5 Lefthand Mid-Cutaway. Sticking steadfastly to their incredible Lyrachord back, Ovation created guitars that electric players love to get their hands on, thanks in no small part to ther fast, easy necks. This one is no exception; a left-handed legend with a Nato neck, topped with an Ovangkol fretboard. Sporting 20 frets (24 for the high E), this cutaway-equipped king will get you bronze-blazing like you never have. Paired with an Ovangkol bridge, the CE44L-5 has a solid Spruce top for maximum clarity, as well as the company's easily identifiable Multi-wood Epaulet sound holes, which deliver your every note with accuracy and detail. Of course, Ovation love pickups, and this model comes fitted with an OP-4BT preamp with built-in tuner. Renowned worldwide for their plugged-in sound, this is the ideal bit of gear for tearing up the stage with, and looks the heavy ticket as well! Protected by a three year warranty with our sculpted techs, the Ovation CE44L-5 Lefthand Mid-Cutaway is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||OP-4BT with Ovation Slimline Pickup|
|Controls||Three Band EQ with volume control|
|Tuners||Die-Cast Sealed Tuners|
|Product Type||Bowl Back Acoustic Guitar|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Ovation® Lyrachord® Mid-Depth Cutaway|
|12 or 14 Frets||17 Frets, 22 for High E|
|Weight||D'Addario® EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light, (.012-.053)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.