- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
We all talk about having some giant brutal amp with a million watts that can cause plate movement and storms, but these lofty, super-charged dreams are not practical for the house. The humble practice amp, especially those with effects, gives players a chance to test out ideas without reducing their bones to a fine paste or getting evicted, so it's handy that we have just the thing. The Champion 20 is a 20 watt solid state amp with lots on board, so here comes the spec _ concentrate! Reverb, Chorus, Delay/Echo, Tremolo and Vibratone are all available here, as well as a number of differently voiced overdrives and distortions, but that's not all; the Champion has two 1/8" jacks for backing track input and for your headphones, the use of which mute the internal speaker, allowing you to rattle away privately, while enjoying everything this wee scamp has to offer. Versatile in all the ways you need and with clean tones rendered by a company truly famous for exactly that, the Fender Champion 20 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Controls||Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, Tap Tempo|
|Type L||Practice Amp|
|Audio Inputs||Auxiliary In|
|Audio Outs||Headphone Out|
|Speakers||8 inch Fender Special Design speaker|
|Accessories||Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone and other effects|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.