- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Known throughout the world for their valve amplifiers, like the legendary Twin, Supersonic, Blues Junior and Concert, Fender are very capable of building an amp. In these days of miniaturisation of everything from pedals to interfaces, they've been building some of the finest solid-state and digital amps on the market, keeping it real. The Champion 40 is a 40 watt, solid state amp with a single 12" speaker pushing out a swathe of different tones. That's right _ a swathe. With a hilarious amount of gain on tap, the Champion has a number of different amp voicings, from clean and sparkly to downright obnoxious, and has a bevy of effects built in, from reverb and delay to chorus, tremolo, and the ever-entertaining touch-wah, a personal favourite. You get an 1/8" aux input for pumping your tunes through, and a headphone socket for silent practice, but the Champion 40 has enough throat for micing at smaller gigs, and being solid state, weighs nothing. Get in! The Fender Champion 40 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Controls||Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, Tap Tempo|
|Audio Inputs||1/8 inch Auxiliary input|
|Audio Outs||Headphone Out|
|Speakers||12 inch Fender Special Design speaker|
|Channels||Two channels, single input|
|Accessories||Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects|
|F X||Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone and more|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.