- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Fender Telecaster was formally introduced to the world as the Telecaster in the early 1950s | and so Fender have been known to offer up a healthy selection of '50s-style Teles as part of their overall range. This is a fine example of just that. The 'classic' Telecaster look was a Butterscotch Blonde finished body with a black pickguard | and that's exactly what Squier have done with the '50s Telecaster | part of their Classic Vibe series. This guitar has the true look of an early Tele | a look still as popular amongst players as ever | whether it be beginners | improvers or long-time players. Being a 'Classic Vibe' | and not a 'vintage re-issue' | it doesn't have to follow the original Tele format to the finest detail | but it does anyway. The main difference is the wood used for the body | Pine instead of Ash | although the former was undoubtedly chosen for its uncanny resemblance to the latter. Custom alnico III single-coil pickups provide the classic Tele sizzle in the pickup department | and the whole thing is finished off with vintage details | including the original three saddle bridge. Available new at Wunjo Guitars in vintage blonde or butterscotch blonde. Gig bag and 3 year warranty included as standard.
|Pickup(s)||Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele|
|Controls||Master Volume | Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles|
|Product Type||Solid body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.