- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Rightly enjoying a modern renaissance, the Squier Classic Vibe ‘60s Mustang is much more deliberate creation than you’d think. The original Mustang was built to be a student model, a relatively cheap, short-scaled guitar to ease you into your journey. Fender and Squier fully acknowledge this, and have gone some distance to make you the absolute best version of this guitar that they can. Built around a Gloss-Polyurethane-finished Poplar body, the Mustang has a Vintage Tint-finished C-shaped Maple Neck topped with a 9.5” Indian Laurel fingerboard. Home to 22 Narrow/Tall frets, this CV ‘60s model has been gifted a Bone nut to improve tuning stability and sustain, and when paired with the closed-gear Vintage-Style tuners will make all the difference in the world. Because of its 24” scale, your normal gauge of string will feel slightly slacker on this guitar, but that’s always been part of the Mustang’s appeal. The floating bridge vibrato is a highly expressive unit, and its design has remained throughout the years as another example of Fender’s innovation in the world of wobble. In the electric department, Fender have designed a pair of Alnico Single-Coil pickups in-house to best serve this magnificent little thing as efficiently as possible. In the spirit of tradition each one has an on/off/phase switch, and is controlled by a master Volume and Tone. A great main guitar or backup, this one needs to be played t
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.