- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Instantly recognisable from their big yellow cones, MarkBass is one of Italy's finest exports. A company for whom we have a great deal of time, MarkBass make some of the most popular kit we do here at Wunjos, and rightly so. Their attention to things like weight and all-around responsiveness make them a pro's choice, and their well-thought-out layouts and spec make things easier for everyone. This 300 watt looker is capable of pushing out 500 watts with the addition of another cab, so you won't be left wanting, and the solid-state preamp has plenty of depth and push. Fitted with a 1x12" speaker and 1" tweeter with a custom horn, the 121H will cope with whatever you throw at it, and takes pedals rather well. MarkBass even give you the option, via 4 bolts, to swap that head for another one, should you so desire. How about that? Naturally there is a front-mounted XLR DI out, with a flexible EQ and MarkBass' own VLE for giving you that vintage sound, so whatever you need, it's there. The MarkBass CMD121H is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Bass Combo|
|Power Amp||500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz to 20 kHz|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.