- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
In most cases, a Mark Bass amp might be described as 'too cool for school', but in the case of this 250W Class D combo, perhaps the right thing to say would be 'too cool not to take to school'. Designed specifically with the student bass player in mind, Mark Bass have produced a thunderous 250 watt combo with a 15" speaker that weighs less than 16kg and is priced to be accessible to those of us who have had more beans on toast than they've had hot dinners. JB stands for Jeff Berlin, a Floridian Mark Bass endorsee who inaugurated the Players School of Music, a breeding ground for young talent in the music performance industry. You can imagine all his faithful students sitting on their JB Players School amps, with the volume in the room gradually increasing as each student tries to out do the next with their 250 watts. I'm sure Jeff would have them all in check. Anyway, this is a fantastic, professional sounding bass amp with loads of volume, and is available new at Wunjo Bass, so do come and try one out, even if you're not at school.
|Product Type||Bass Combo|
|Speakers||1 x 15|
|Pre Amp||Solid State|
|Power Amp||300 Watts|
|Frequency Range||40Hz to 5 KHz|
|Woofer Size||15 inches|
|Power Output||250W RMS @ 4 ohms // 150W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Inputs||AUX IN, Balanced XLR|
|Other Features||Effects Return/Send|
|Outputs Type||XLR Line Out, Speaker Out|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.