- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Taking elements from the flagship 4 Stroke and OB1 series bass amps, and with enough power for smaller venues, the Crush Bass 100 is a seriously versatile combo in both sound and application. Using high-end engineering techniques not usually found on combos of this type, the key to the Crush Bass 100’s immensely fat and detailed tone is the amplifier’s 100 Watt output section. The choice of discrete components (rather than common integrated circuits) gives the amp sensational levels of clarity across the entire spectrum, and the internal 15” speaker means that even the most subterranean frequencies come through loud and clear.
Coupled to the output stage is an equally powerful preamp. The active EQ section with its sweepable parametric mid band allows players to fine tune the Crush Bass 100 to any style, plus Orange's ‘bi-amp’ inspired Gain and Blend circuit adds even more tonal variety. These interactive controls add extra harmonic content and variable levels of grit to the core bass tone, perfect for creating earthy vintage riffs or savagely distorted mayhem, without ever losing the all-important low end. They can also be switched in remotely via the optional footswitch. Along with a balanced line output, the Crush Bass 100 also has a buffered effects loop, an integrated tuner, aux. input and a Cabsim-loaded headphone output for silent practice. From the bedroom to the stage, this amp covers all bases.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.