- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
You wouldn’t compromise your bass sound with the band, so why should practising at home be any different? Whilst the Crush Bass 25 may be the smallest model in the Crush Bass amp range, it still retains the warm and rounded tonal character that makes Orange Amps the choice of some of the world’s most iconic bass players.
This 25 Watt combo features an all-analogue signal path, a ported cabinet for improved low end response plus a highly responsive active EQ section. Like the rest of the Crush Bass range, the amp’s variable parametric mid band allows for unlimited control over a broad range of frequencies in addition to the bass and treble. Dial in a massive range of classic bass tones or create your own. With an integrated tuner, an aux. input for backing tracks and a headphone output with our CabSim circuitry, the Crush Bass 25 gives all players the perfect miniature rig on which to hone their tone.
The Crush Bass 25 features an EQ circuit inspired by our prestigious 4 Stroke Series amplifiers. At its centre is a parametric mid band. This presents players with a much greater degree of control over the sound than a traditional EQ, allowing them to vary the frequencies they want hear. The mid band covers a wide range, sweeping from 300Hz (fully counter-clockwise) to 2.7kHz (fully clockwise), meaning this amp can be fine tuned to suit any musical style. The active circuitry allows for up to 15dB of boost or cut on the bass and middle frequencies, and up to 20dB on the treble side.
The Crush Bass series delivers a fat, rounded sound thanks to an all-analogue signal path. The Crush Bass 25 houses a 8” speaker with a reflex port for improved low-end response.
The headphone output features our Cabsim circuitry which emulates the response of Orange's stage-ready OBC bass speaker cabinets during silent practice. This signal can also be sent to a console for seriously authentic direct recording. The Aux. Input allows for connecting external audio sources for backing tracks whilst the handy onboard tuner makes for quick tune-ups between jams.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.