- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Rare as honesty, this 1992 Fender Custom Shop Hank Marvin Stratocaster is, to put it mildly, not something you’ll see every day. Only 100 of these were made, with this one being numbered 56 of that 100. Marvin needs no introduction here, but suffice to say that the majority of the classic players you look up to picked up the guitar at least in part because of his groundbreaking work in The Shadows, so he’s a bit important! Built around a select Alder body, the Marvin is finished in Catalyzed Urethane for old-school checking, naturally in Fiesta Red. That neck is figured Birdseye Maple finished with a thin layer of Nitrocellulose and carved into a C shape with a 9.5” radius, home to 22 immaculately-installed frets. An unusual addition here is the Teflon nut, which precedes that smashing ‘small’ headstock, furnished with the Fender ‘Spaghetti’ logo and, on the back, the Custom Shop logo and serial number. The engine room is unusual too - the bridge and middle units are Seymour Duncan SSL1’s with staggered pole pieces, while the neck is a logo-free DiMarzio FS-1. The Marvin goes even further, as beneath the Master Volume and dual Tone knobs lies a push-pull that lets you have the neck and bridge pickups together. Fancy! Matt-finished Sperzel Deluxe Locking tuners keep you right when you’re wanging away on the golden trem arm, a feature essential for Marvin’s signature bends and wobbles. Even if you’re not a Shadows fan, this is a tremendous and extremely rare Strat that we’re lucky to have, so come and check it out! Protected by a three-year warranty with our apache techs, this 1992 Fender Custom Shop Hank Marvin Stratocaster is available at Wunjos with its original hard case and documentation as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.