- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Telecasters have a signature twang that can only be achieved through that particular guitar shape and the pickups that go into it. These Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups offer up the same tonality as you are used to with some slight tweaks and a lot more heat. These are high output pickups made for rocking out on the big stage. If you want more heat in your telecaster without having to route out a big hole for humbuckers these pickups are a great choice. While these pickups are still true single coils they have been heavily over wound with select coated wire that really brings out those unique Fender tones without you losing out on any gain.The neck pickup has been made with formvar coated magnet wire which adds the brightness and glassiness you would expect out of a telecaster. This wire is wrapped round a set of Alnico 5 magnets for a focused midrange and enhanced dynamic range which adds in some strat like overtones to the pickups sound. Designed for beautiful full sounding clean sections this is a brilliant pickups for blues and rock styles.The bridge pickup uses enamel coated wire instead of formvar for more warm vintage style sounds that start to lean more to the strat side. Like the neck pickup the bridge pickup is made with alnico 5 magnets again for that focused midrange that makes it perfect for those who want to add a bit more gain to their sound without it getting muddy
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.