- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A brilliant bit of gear by any measure, the Guild D-120CE is the sort of instrument that keeps you out of the house for years. Not because of strife, but because you know you can keep booking shows without ever worrying about whether or not it’ll let you down. Guild have covered themselves in thick glory in recent years, and guitars like this are the reason why. Built around a solid, all-Mahogany body, the D-120CE has a Mahogany neck topped with a Rosewood fingerboard. Kept in correct check with a set of closed-gear tuners, this brown bomber has a Rosewood bridge, beneath which you’ll find a piezo transducer wired to an onboard preamp. Controlled by straightforward Volume and Tone wheels in the soundhole, this particularly robust setup is ideal for going straight from the shop to your gig, destroying the crown and heading home to write more breathtaking music without the guitar breaking a sweat. A number of Wunjos staff have owned, gigged, and recorded with this series of instruments, and we can’t really give you a better recommendation than that! Protected by a three-year warranty with our brown techs, the Guild D-120CE is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||Volume and Tone Controls|
|Bridge Material||Indian Rosewood|
|Product Type||Dreadnought Cutaway|
|Soundboard Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
|Polar Pattern||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.