- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A dreadnought designed to give you premium heft, the Guild D-150CE is a gig-chuffed powerhouse of a guitar, packed to the rafters with old-school strength and integrity. Guild have made a lot of super acoustics in their time, and the current Westerly series continue this trend without even breaking a sweat. Built around a solid Sitka Spruce top with solid Rosewood back and sides, the cutaway D-150CE is as sturdy as a Roman Honda and twice as reliable. The Mahogany neck is topped with a Rosewood fingerboard, and even gets a Bone nut and saddle thrown into the mix. The tortoiseshell pickguard is a grand touch as well, pairing beautifully with that Chesterfield headstock logo and the Rosewood bridge. To make sure that you can get crushing in the live arena without any hesitation, Guild have thoughtfully included an AP-1 active preamp and Fishman Sonicore undersaddle pickup for all your live needs. How thoughtful! Protected by a three-year warranty with our strong techs, the Guild D-150CE is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Bridge Material||Soundhole Mounted Volume and Tone Controls|
|Product Type||Dreadnought Cutaway|
|Product Category||Dreadnought Cutaway|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Spruce|
|12 or 14 Frets||Solid Indian Rosewood|
|Round/Square Neck||14 Fret|
|Weight||Guild L-350C Standard Tension Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053 Gauges)|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||Guild L-350C Standard Tension Coated Phosphor Bronze | (.012-.053 Gauges)|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
|Polar Pattern||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.