- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A true champion for the left-handed, the Guild D-150L is as dreadnought as they
come. While Guild are known for a great many things - the Polaris, the insane X-79,
the Starfire - their acoustics have been in the hands of a huge number of players,
from Johnny Cash onwards, and that trend of remarkable, quality acoustic guitars is
even stronger today. Built around a solid Sitka Spruce top with solid Indian
Rosewood back and sides, the D-150L is everything you’ve been looking for in a left-
handed acoustic. Big, powerful tones emanate from that fabulous body, and the
Mahogany neck, topped with an Indian Rosewood fingerboard, is a joy to play. Guild
even give this guitar a Bone nut as standard, and coupled with the Bone saddle in
the Indian Rosewood bridge, this is an instrument for the serious. Those open-gear
tuners don’t hurt either, and this dread will fill you with blooming joy every time you
put your fingers to it. Banging on every level, this is exactly what you need, so stop
reading and get testing! Protected by a three-year warranty with our southern techs,
the guild D-150L Westerly is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please
email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Bridge Material||Indian Rosewood|
|Product Type||Dreadnought | Left Handed|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Indian Rosewood|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||Guild L-450C Standard Tension Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053 Gauges)|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||Guild L-450C Standard Tension Coated Phosphor Bronze | (.012-.053 Gauges)|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
|Polar Pattern||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.