- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A well-appointed instrument in all respects, the Guild D-240E is a right old thing. There’s a lot of ways to approach acoustic construction, and the 240E gives Guild an opportunity to put their own spin on the way the back of an acoustic should be. Part of an ongoing series of devastatingly good-value guitars, the D-240E is built around a solid Spruce top with Mahogany sides, but instead of the conventional flat back, it’s arched to give better projection and clarity. This results in an acoustic that was born to hold your rhythm in place very firmly, something that you’ll no doubt notice when you put your hands on the Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard. Kept ringing with a Bone nut and saddle, the D-240E has a snazzy set of open gear tuners to keep you right, but Guild isn’t finished with the good stuff. Under the bridge you’ll find a piezo transducer, wired to an AP-1 preamp. This effortlessly toneful setup lets you go straight from the shop to the stage, where you can tear it up in the total confidence that this guitar will be with you 100% of the way. A banging bit of gear, this one will stand by you forever, so come and check it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our arched techs, the Guild D-240E is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||AP-1 Active Acoustic Piezo Pickup|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.