- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
One of the few pedals that everyone at Wunjos agrees on the Boss delay units are the biggest selling delay units in effects history. From the sought after DM-2 to the bomb-proof DD-3 and absurdly wide-reaching DD-20 the Japanese pedal legends have absolutely nothing to prove when it comes to signal repitition. Despite that they continue to challenge themselves and the Boss DD-7 the most involved of their single-stomp delays is rammed to the gunnels with opportunity. With a yawning chasm of 6.4 seconds of delay available the DD-7 has damn near everything you could possibly want from a delay. With controls over the Level Feedback and Delay time as well as a Hold function which acts as a 40-second looper the DD-7 also contains the following modes: 50 200 800 and 3200 milliseconds Analog Modulate (like chorus) and the ever-excellent Reverse which is the funnest. Tap tempo? Yes. Dual ins and outs? You got it. Expression and separate tap tempo footswitch control? Of course! A truly useful and reliable unit the Boss DD-7 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty from us and 5 years from Boss themselves. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Digital Delay|
|Weight||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Headphone Output||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|Power Supply||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|Outputs Type||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
|P S U||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22//9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.