- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Adding as many superlatives as they possibly could to the good old Precision Bass, Fender have created this Deluxe Active P-Bass Special. No doubt they wanted to add a couple more on the end, but a 'P-Bass Awesome Simply the Best' might start looking a bit odd. Anyway, here we have a beautiful Deluxe Special, and don't worry, fender sent it to Mexico to be made, so it won't cost you a squillion quid. So, why so special? Well, for a start, it's 'stylish and thunderous' according to Fender's description, and the obvious highlight is the P/J pickup format - 'standard alnico split single-coil Precision Bass pickup (middle) and a dual-coil ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass pickup with nickel-plated pole pieces (bridge) with pan pot switching'. The stand out features other than the pickups include a beveled gold vinyl pickguard and controls of master volume, pan and three-band active EQ with treble boost/cut, chrome hardware and a deluxe gig bag. It's a decent bass with loads of features to get your teeth into, and plenty to tinker with. Available new at Wunjo Bass. Three-year warranty included.
|Bridge Material||Fender Hi Mass|
|Product Type||Deluxe Active Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.