- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Featuring all-new custom Seymour Duncan DA-59 pickups and a six-way toggle switch for maximum tonal variety, the Deluxe SS is a beacon of tone. Go from bold humbucker to snappy single-coil at the flip of a switch. The smallest of all the D’Angelico semi-hollows, the 15-inch Deluxe SS boasts exceptional comfort and is impressively lightweight.
Limited Edition Finishes
Deluxe Series models are available in four striking Limited Edition matte finishes: Powder Blue, Emerald, Cherry, and Plum. Once they're gone, they're gone for good!
Custom Seymour Duncan DA-59's
For a clearer tone with a more tangible punch, the Deluxe Collection features new, custom Seymour Duncan humbuckers that elevate your mid-range to be crystalline and full.
Six-way Toggle Switch
Guaranteeing maximum tonal options, a six-way switch allows you to share your humbuckers, isolate either, turn either into a single-coil pickup, or share both single-coils. Choose your weapon.
Thicker wire means more tone and resonance, brought to you by Jescar.
Slim C-Shape Neck
No matter the player, no matter the hands, a slim C-shape neck makes for supreme playability free of wrist-ache.
Body style Semi-hollow (with CB)
Body shape Sinle cutaway
Body depth 1.75”
Body width 15”
Top material Laminated Flame Maple
Back material Laminated Flame Maple
Side material Laminated Flame Maple
Body Binding 5 Ply
Bridge Gold Tune-O-Matic
Tailpiece D’Angelico Stairstep or Stopbar
Hardware Colour Gold
Neck material Maple / Walnut / Maple (3-pc)
Neck shape C-Shape
Nut width 1 11/16”
Nut material Tusq
Fretboard material Rosewood or Ebony
Fretboard binding 3 Ply
Fretwire Medium-Jumbo Jescar 57/110
Inlay Mother of Pearl (split block for 2018)
Tuning machines Grover Super Rotomatic Locking
Truss rod Dual Action
Logo Mother of PearlDeluxe Shield Logo
Trussrod cover Aluminum Skyscraper
Case Deluxe Hardshell
Pickup (Neck) USA Seymour Duncan DA-59 Humbucker
Pickup (Bridge) USA Seymour Duncan DA-59 Humbucker
Controls 2 Humbuckers / 2 volume / 2 tone / 6-way
Knobs 4 Ebony
Sold with a three year warranty and we ship for free within the UK.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.