- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Not a company who mess about, the Elektron Digitone is straight outta Sweden. Builders of sleek machines that aren't afraid to get weird, Elektron fully acknowledge the old ways, while trying to bring them up to date. Determined to give you as much control as possible, Elektron have gone straight to business town with this thing; combining FM synthesis with subtractive methods, the Digitone allows you to arrange your sounds in the sequencer, and they truly mean *your* sounds. Using the presets as a jumping off point or feeding your own sounds in, the Overbridge-enabled Digitone puts you in full control of everything. Having spent an enormous amount of time on the interface, the Digitone is easy enough for guitarist to use, thanks in part to its LED display. Possessed of 8 voice multitimbral polyphony with one multimode and base-width filter per voice, not to mention two assignable LFO's and an overdrive, this is a compact space station for the adventurous. The sequencer has 4 synth and 4 MIDI tracks with one arpeggiator per track, in addition to polyphonic sequencing, parameter locks, sound-per-step change and micro timing. This allows you to nudge the beats out to create a more human-sounding pattern, and letting your parts come alive. Round the back there's USB connectivity for easy DAW integration, MIDI I/O/Thru, stereo I/O and a headphone out, so come down and check out this fabulous machine and get shaping! Now protected with a year warranty as standard, the Elektron Digitone is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.