- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There are great monuments in the world, the Pyramids, the Eiffel Tower, my Dad's garden shed, and such like. If delay pedals were monuments, the the Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport SR would certainly be up there with the big ones. This thing is astonishing, and it takes the simple world of delay (with most pedals only having three, or even two knobs) to the highest conceivable level. The Senior (SR) is the big brother to the standard and the Junior (JR) Disaster Transport pedals, and fundamentally it features the smoothest, creamiest most delightful digital delay tone you'll find, well, anywhere. But it's the extra bits that set the SR apart, and there are quite a few of them. Reverb is included, as is modulation, and that's very nice. But the main draw is the dual delay channels, Delay A (top row of knobs) and Delay B (bottom row). "Both delays can be run separately, in parallel, in series or in series/parallel" say Earthquaker as the opening gambit to a veritable soliliquy of a product description. It's amazing what you can do with this thing, and I advise you to click this LINK to go read all about it. You can buy this online here at Wunjo, with free UK shipping.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||140mm x 114mm x 64mm|
|Power Supply||No battery option|
|P S U||Standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel (Sold separately)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.