- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Used by the likes of part-timers John Mayer and Vince Gill, the Duesenberg Double Cat is not, you’ll be dismayed to hear, a twin-headed cat, nor is it a pair of cats lashed together. Dismay aside, this incredibly striking instrument has an unusual construction, resulting in a very distinctive-sounding instrument. Starting with a completely solid Alder body, Duesenberg part-chamber the Double Cat before capping it with a piece of Laminated Maple. This pairing is then bonded with a set, 1-piece, D-profile Maple neck, topped with a bound Indian Rosewood fingerboard. As Duesenberg make all their hardware in-house, the Double Cat has a set of locking Z-Tuners, so you can get right in about it on the Deluxe Tremola. Another Duesenberg creation, it’s a proper thing, with a particularly smooth operation to it. When it comes to pickups, the German company don’t mess about either, fitting this elegant model with a Domino P-90 in the neck position and a GrandVintage Humbucker in the bridge. There’s a hidden magic at work here - the middle position has been wired to remove certain low-end frequencies from the humbucker side of this combination so that you’ve got access to a seriously broad, breathy tone, totally separate from the conventional neck and bridge sounds. Sly, isn’t it? A genuinely individual instrument with its own thing going on, this is one for the adventurous, so come and stroke this cat! Protected by a
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.