- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
An underground favourite to be sure, the indie-tastic Fender Duo Sonic has, like its brother the Mustang, seen a resurgence in recent years. Originally a student model, this 24" scale twin-coil terror is the rabid chihuahua of the Fender line; a chiming, wiry dagger with all the spikiness you could ask for. Built around an Alder body and paired with a C-shape Maple neck, the Duo Sonic is furnished with a 22-fret fingerboard in either Maple (for Arctic White, Capri Orange and Torino Red) or Pau Ferro (Surf Green). Topped with a synthetic bone nut, the Duo Sonic is fitted with two single coils for snappy lines, wired through a master volume and tone with a three way toggle. With the strings anchored in a through-body Strat hardtail bridge, this scorching terrier of a guitar will cut through the most dense mix leading you to sonic victory, so come down and give it a blast! Now protected by a three year warranty with our short-scale techs, the Fender Duo Sonic is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Tuners||Fender Standard Cast//Sealed|
|Product Type||Offset Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.