- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Originally released in 1956, this Fender Duo Sonic HS is a firm update of a traditional Fender student guitar that found many admirers in the indie and noise-rock community. Short in scale but long in poke, the Mustangs' quirky cousin is a 24" rascal with plenty of power and loads of character. Built around an Alder body, the HS is fitted with a C-shaped Maple neck, topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard and finishing in a classic Fender headstock. That swanky body might remind you very much of the 'Stang, but it's hiding some groovy extras. The two Duo Sonic pickups are wired to a conventional three-way toggle, with a vintage-output humbucker in the bridge and single coil in the neck. Under the volume pot, however, is a coil tap, allowing you to split that bridge humbucker and use just the outer coil for sharp, snappy tones. Wired through a master Volume and Tone, the Duo Sonic gives out some heft, and well it might, given that it's got a through-body strung hardtail Strat bridge. Providing significantly improved body-tone transfer, this addition is great for muting, and will make your guitar so stable you'll think somethings' wrong! Protected by a three year warranty with our student techs, the Fender Duo Sonic HS is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Tuners||Fender Standard Cast//Sealed|
|Product Type||Offset Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.