- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A properly cool Fender, the Fender Duo Sonic was originally built as a student model, but as time has worn on it's found a lot of love from the art-rock/indie community, turning it into something of a cult classic. Its more famous cousin, the Mustang, has been a go-to guitar for the short-scale player for years, and now this vibrato-less version is ready to come and get you. Built around an Alder body and using some of Fender's best colour schemes, the Duo Sonic PF is fitted with a Maple neck topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard, culminating in a '60s style headstock complete with spaghetti logo. Equipped with a mint-green guard, this is a good-looking guitar, but it's not all mouth and no trousers. The two Duo Sonic single coils have plenty of cut and thrust, wired through a master Volume and Tone with a 3-way switch to control them. For added mass and better tone transfer, the bridge is a 6-saddle Strat hardtail and strings through the body, so you'll have more than enough sustain and power on tap. Nice! Protected by a three year warranty with our trouserly techs, the Fender Duo Sonic PF is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Offset Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.