- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Not all basses deliver such whopping bottom end as this vintage 1973 Gibson EBO. The plummiest of the plums, the roundest of the round, the deepest of the deep, this little scamp is so huge sounding you’ll think something is wrong - it’s not. The legends surrounding such a sonically titanic bass are many indeed, and that blooming thickness is down to an all-Mahogany setup of both body and neck, with that neck being topped by a Rosewood fingerboard. The HUGE pickup doesn’t hurt either, and by way of giving this straight-up beast even more power, it’s got a brutal wraparound tailpiece and a set of flatwound strings, to ensure that treble is something that only other people get to experience. Wired through a master Volume and Tone so you can decided exactly how much bone-breaking thud you have, this is a bass for restructuring organs. The previous owner has changed the pots to give yet more devastation to this beast, so get down and heavy into it! Protected by a three year warranty with our terrified techs, this 1973 Gibson EBO is available at Wunjos with a hard case. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.