- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Here's the first guitar at the top of the Maton tree, certainly as far as Tommy Emmanuel fans are concerned, the EBG808 TE signature guitar, a sweet-toned little flat top with a box load of soulful fingerpicking goodness. There are a few versions of this flagship model, but this 'standard' more than does the job for those of you looking to get some of that stunning tone that Mr E has made himself a name with. Features on this model include a solid AAA grade Sitka Spruce top complemented with some of Queensland's finest maple on the neck, back and sides, a rosewood neck with a nice bit of Mother-of-Pearl inlay. As with many of the Maton acoustic models, this is also equipped with an AP5 PRO pre-amp pickup which provides a sweet tone through a PA to match the sweet tone you're hearing form the soundhole. ALL Maton guitars are complete with a deluxe hard case. The Maton EBG808TE Tommy Emmanuel comes with Wunjo's two-year workshop guarantee.
|Controls||2EQ, Volume, Mic/Piezo Level|
|Tuners||Chrome Grover Rotomatic|
|Product Type||808 Concert Size|
|Soundboard Material||Solid 'AAA Select' Sitka Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Queensland Maple|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.