- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Martin Guitars are arguably the 'top dogs' in the Acoustic Guitar market. Their designs have quite literally shaped the Acoustic Guitar as we know it - most famously the Dreadnought shape, originally designed in 1916. With a legendary roster of artists using their instruments including John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, John Mayer and the eponymous Ed Sheeran to name a few, there is no doubt Martin instruments are some of the worlds finest.
After selling millions of records and taking a year-long creative hiatus, Ed Sheeran has re-emerged in 2017 with a new chart-busting album and his latest Martin Custom model, the Ed Sheeran ÷ Signature Edition. Built upon Ed’s love of the LX1E LITTLE MARTIN, and continuing with his mathematical themed album cover art, the “Ed Sheeran 3” forms a trilogy of signature guitars that have supported Ed along his soaring career path to pop stardom.
Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top etched with Ed’s album art and a blue soundhole rosette to match, the Ed Sheeran ÷ Signature Edition is constructed with mahogany HPL back and sides and sports blue ÷ symbols across the fingerboard and headstock. Equipped with a Custom interior label, Fishman Sonitone electronics and a gig bag, this little Martin with a big sound is ready to hit the stage, just as Ed intended.
Ships with a three year warranty and gig bag
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.