- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Christopher Columbus, Dr Livingston, Captain Kirk, none of them have anything on anyone who boldy goes and buys Fender's new Elite Stratocaster. Say Fender, The American Elite Stratocaster Left Handed is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. So now the ears of your ego have pricked up, let me tell you a little bit about it, in our own words. Updated from the Deluxe Series, the new USA Elite series isn't just a case of the same guitar with a new fancy name. The Elites feature the fourth generation of Noiseless pickups, pickups that are more powerful and more noiseless than ever before, and of which Fender are very proud. This is just the beginning of a whole list of stand-out features found on the new Elite Strat, a list that also includes a new C-into-D neck profile, short post locking tuners that increase break angle over the synthetic bone nut, and a two-point trem system that doesn't knock your tuning out. Finally, the trademark S-1 Switching remains a key feature, allowing lots of experimenting with pickup configurations and therefore tone. The new American Elite Series Strats Left Handed are available new at Wunjo with a hard case and three year warranty as standard.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.