- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Anyone who has heard Tommy 'D'you think you can play this' Emmanuel get down on the acoustic knows that this is a player who could throw a bit of rope over a fence and still sound better than you, but his devotion to Maton has been unwavering. So total is his love of these antipodean acoustics that he's been granted an additional signature model, the EM-TE Mini Tommy. Given that Emmanuel reportedly practices for north of 4 hours a day and spends most of his life on the road demolishing the jaws of players worldwide, it's no surprise he needs a travel model, but Maton have treated this with all the gravity a signature model deserves. As a result, this tiny trooper has an AA-grade Sitka spruce top with Queensland maple back and sides, married to a Queensland maple neck, topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard. If that wasn't enough, it's fitted with a bone nut as standard and the inimitable AP5-Pro, a defining pickup with both piezo and a body mic fitted, so you can rest totally safe in the knowledge that you'll be in full control of your sound, as well as having a blast on the way to the gig! The Maton EM-TE Mini Tommy is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and bespoke hard case as standard. Please call for availability.
|Controls||2EQ, Volume, Mic/Piezo Level|
|Product Type||Mini Maton Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.