- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Japan banged out some smashing guitars in the '70s, and a great example is this vintage Univox 335. During the Lawsuit Era, when the Japanese were building all manner of copies of Fenders and Gibsons, a lot of them were quite ace, and Univox blasted into the public consciousness in the '90s with their HiFlyer being seen in the hands of one Kurt Cobain. This 335-style instrument is a right looker, with a dastardly flame peeking out through that brazen sunburst. Unlike most 335-type guitars, this one is a bolt-on, with a 3-piece Maple neck topped with a bound Rosewood fingerboard. Inlaid with some neat and tidy block inlays, the Univox has shorter horns than its Gibson counterpart, and that's not the only difference. Fitted with some slinky top hat knobs, this ripper has a pair of staple-top humbuckers wired through a two pairs of Volume and Tone controls with a three-way toggle mounted on the lower horn. I know what you're thinking though - what about that mad tailpiece? Well, after that spanking bridge with the nylon saddles, there's a sweeping Bigsby-style arm with a wooden insert, which has been kept - like the rest of this guitar - in fantastic condition. If you're looking for a semi that's a bit different and painfully cool, this is the guitar for you, so get down and give it a blast! Protected by a three year warranty with our wooden techs, this vintage Univox 335 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||VIntage Electric|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.