- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
This Lowden F-22 demonstrates the reason why the family-run firm are known for their high-spec, beautifully made acoustics. With decades of luthiery behind them, it’s hardly surprising that George and family have the reputation that they do, and this F-22 is a grand example of their attention to detail, wood choice and care. Built around a solid Cedar top with solid Mahogany back and sides, this F-sized tone cannon is ideal not only for huge chords, but for fingerstyle music as well. The neck is a five-piece affair, topped with an Ebony fingerboard, and in typical Lowden style, has one of the most perfectly executed volutes you’ll ever see. Kept defiantly in tune by a set of ebony-buttoned gold Gotoh tuners, the F-22 has a Bone nut and matching saddle, which is sunk expertly into a back-loading Rosewood bridge. In case you were in any doubt as to whether or not this guitar would be able to handle whatever tones you might require, the extra-thick soundboard and satin finish will make every nuance of your playing ring like a bell, with the sound only escalating in depth the more playing time you put in. A truly excellent instrument for players of any level, you can try it in person at Wunjo Acoustic, so feel free to do just that! Protected by a three-year warranty with our deftly-crafted techs, the Lowden F-22 is available at Wunjos with a Lowden Custom Hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.