- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Built in Japan between 1970 and 1980, this vintage Fender F-35 is the sort of acoustic your mate has at their house, and when you go round all you do is play it. Infinitely full of character and charm, this dandy wee dreadnought is chock full of songs, and will keep finding its way into your hands time and time again. Built around a Spruce top with Mahogany sides, the F-35 has a two-piece Mahogany back with a swanky marquetry stripe down the centre for added superness. That neck is made from Mahogany too, capped with a Rosewood fingerboard and sporting a set of closed-gear machine heads. It’s the little details, like the indent in the headstock and the very ‘70s-ness of the sound that makes this such a winner, so get down and get your hands on this eternal friend. What a thing! Protected by a three-year warranty with our ‘70s techs, this vintage Fender F-35 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.