- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
**SOLD - Available to Pre-order**
Lowden acoustic guitars are not ten a penny. We have gone to such lengths as to travel to Northern Ireland to choose specific cuts of wood to go on the guitars that George and the team send us, and whenever we do ask for guitars, we have to choose very carefully. So it's not very often then thatwe are presented with an opportunity to cater for the southpaw community, but hello lefties, have a butcher's hook at this little beauty. Are you salivating? Thought so. This is a stunning left handed Lowden F-35 with a Sitka Spruce top (A-to-infinity Grade) and very nice rosewood back and sides. We've harped on and on about the quality and playability, not to mention the tone that you can expect from Lowden, and this is no exception. Even when it's pointing in the other direction, it still sounds amazing! The little details really make it: abalone rosette, maple binding, matching rosewood headstock veneer front and back, ebony fret board with maple bordering. It's business as usual from Lowden, but leaning to the left. Complete with bespoke Hiscox LiteFlite case. Three-year warranty included.
|Product Type||Lowden F Series Leftie|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Rosewood|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.