- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Quite the dusky piece, this Lowden F-35C is a handsome sort, even for a Lowden. While the company has a reputation for making incredible-looking guitars, they’ve outdone themselves on a number of occasions, pulling out some truly staggering woods, and we’re lucky enough to get them here at Wunjos. Built around a solid Alpine Spruce top with solid Chechen back and sides, the F-35C is furnished with figured Maple binding and an Abalone/Rosewood soundhole rosette for added flair. The neck is a 5-piece Mahogany/Rosewood/Walnut affair topped with an Ebony fingerboard, and past the typically beautiful volute you’ll find a headstock fitted with a set of gold Gotoh 510 tuners with Ebony buttons. In order to keep those strings of yours ringing perfectly, Lowden have given the F-35C a Bone nut and matching saddle, which is slotted into a solid Rosewood bridge. Lowden thoughtfully developed a pin-less bridge, which maximises string/body transfer and means no fiddling with pins when you change your strings. A genuinely special-sounding instrument with a full-blooded pedigree, this is a guitar that you’ll be able to enjoy for decades rather than years. Visit Wunjo Acoustics to try it out! Protected by a three-year warranty with our mountainous techs, the Lowden F-35C is available at Wunjos with a Lowden Custom Hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.