- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
**SOLD - Available to Pre-order**
Serious to the point of being a bit frightening, the Lowden F50C is one of the toppest guitars from a top company. Better than whatever it is you're playing right now, Lowdens are made individually by hand by George Lowden and his team of expert luthiers, with zero concessions given to archaic notions like compromise. Exceptionally well finished and cared for, this total beast of an instrument is built around a Spruce top and paired with Cocobolo back and sides. That 5-piece neck is topped with an Ebony fingerboard, but not just any Ebony fingerboard; the F50 has an extended board which is beautifully bound around the inside border, making a striking guitar even more refined. With the factory Elixir strings kept in check by a bone nut and matching split saddle - mounted in a Rosewood bridge - and a set of Ebony-buttoned Gotoh tuners to boot. Even the soundhole rosette is something special; a figured wood piece with an Abalone edge. Both the back and front of the headstock have bookmatched Master Grade tonewoods for maximum tone and presentation, and a more tenderly finished and roadworthy instrument you would struggle to find. Crafted to an insane standard, this is a guitar that will travel with you as ready and strong as you could possibly imagine. Now protected by a three year warranty with our bookmatched techs, this Lowden F50C is available at Wunjos with a Hiscox Artist hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Lowden F Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.