- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
**SOLD - AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER**
It's not news that we've got a love for Lowdens, but this Lowden FM had everyone twitching a bit from excitement. George and his team have been banging out the heavy gear for decades between them, and you could count on one hand the number of times we've had a Lowden on the bench for a checkup. While their guitars deliver immense power and clarity to an almost hilarious level, there's always room for a fresh approach, and this hand-built FM is just that. Shallower than the conventional F shape, the FM was designed to poke right through the mix with emphasis on the treble cut and lower mids, making it beyond perfect for fingerstyle. Built around a solid AAAA Sitka Spruce top with solid Indian Rosewood back and sides, the FM has a 5-piece neck built from an amalgamation of Mahogany, Rosewood and Walnut, capped with an Ebony-bound Ebony fingerboard. This dark expanse is topped and tailed with a Bone nut and saddle, set perfectly into a back-loading solid Rosewood bridge, and everything is kept in check by a set of Gotoh Gold 510 tuners with Ebony buttons. As if that wasn't enough, the headstock has a glorious Ebony faschia and one of the neatest volutes you'll ever see for extra strength. Beautifully and tastefully finished as these incredible guitars tend to be, this slender-bodied instrument is the sort of thing that tells you stories you've never heard, so get down and see what all the fuss is about! Protected by a three year warranty with our thin-looking techs, this Lowden FM is available at Wunjos with a custom Hiscox case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Lowden F Series|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Indian Rosewood|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.