- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you’re looking for a seriously over-the-top bass with a defiantly supreme build, look no further than the Sandberg Forty Eight Limited Edition. A fiercely aggressive design from the otherwise relatively restrained Germans, the Forty Eight has a bit of the famous Kelly about it, while carrying itself with good humour and great balance. Built around that amazing Alder body, the Forty Eight has a Maple neck and fingerboard, bolted on exceptionally firmly using no less than 6 bolts. Home to 22 frets and a zero fret, it keeps the straight-pull string tree so common on these German basses, in addition to the subtly hooked headstock at the top end. At the body end, the electronics are a pair of Sandberg’s own PowerHumbuckers, controlled by a master Volume, Blend, and an active 2-band EQ. Delivering a lethal punch that’s much more harmonically sophisticated than you might imagine for such an instrument, this limited edition has all-gold hardware, including the pickup covers, and isn’t just for the hard-hitting heavy community. Those pickups will do a great many things, so come to the shop and find out first hand! Protected by a three-year warranty with our angular techs, the Sandberg Forty Eight Limited Edition is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.