- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Most pedal makers give their Fuzz pedals some demonic name. You've got things like the Fuzz War Overload, The Great Destroyer or the Satanic Fuzz Ritual... and then you have this, the Frazz Dazzler that sounds more like something off Saturday Night Fever or a washing powder advert. Despite this however, there are certain aspects of this pedal that ooze pure evil, which is just what you want form a fuzz pedal worth nearly 200 big ones. As with all Dr. Scientist pedals, the first thing you notice is that you have plenty of trademark 'tweakability', so that you can get whatever tone you consider the most deliciously evil in whatever setting you find yourself in. The gain control has a pretty wide sweep, and once you get it cranked up to the business end, you'll be suitably quivering in your boots, or at least your classically trained band-mates will be (if you've got any in your band, which if you're considering a fuzz pedal, I'm guessing you probably haven't). Add to this your Sizzle control which affects the amount of treble in the tone, and volume and tone that season to taste. One of the finest silicon transistor fuzz pedals we have ever seen. Never judge a pedal by its name. Available new at Wunjo, n store only.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.