- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Although Fenders are sometimes seen as terribly straight-laced guitars in the modern day, back in the 1950's they were revolutionary. Something that is difficult to process for many is that when Fender most famous instruments came along, no-one had made guitars in this way before, and both the Strat and the Tele were engineering marvels that changed the musical landscape permanently. However, this isn't to say that amidst all this practicality that they didn't know how to have fun, and this marvellous looking thing is a result of that. Paired with the Blue Flower Tele, today's Paisley is based on the original '69 Tele, with an American Vintage three-saddle thru-body bridge and vintage-style single coils. More vintagery can be found in the 7.25" radius maple neck and fingerboard, a 21-fret Slim-C profiled expanse topped with a synthetic bone nut. The basswood body offers up plenty of twang action, and is so potently pink that it doesn't care how pink you think it is, insisting instead that you get on with playing the guitar! The Fender Red Paisley '69 Telecaster is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
|Type L||FSR (Limited Edition)|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.