- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Duesenberg's Fullerton Elite range are just that.... Elite. Retaining the classic features that have made Duesenberg guitars so popular with all the best hardware and fittings available these guitars are truly magnificent.
This guitar has a semi-acoustic maple body with a spruce arched top, stable maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ingenius pickup design with Domino PH-90 and D-Tron humbuckers, and the Duesenberg Radiator Tremola with superior handling. All together this gives you great tone, amazing sustain and a tremelo arm thats amazingly subtle and sensitive
Custom Pickup design
This guitar gives you the unique combination of a Domino P90 for bright lead work and a vintage humbucker for deep rhythm sounds. Both pickups are great sounding, you get vintage tone in the bridge and a more modern tone form the neck P90. The PH-90 is a great pickup with hum cancelling, combined with the humbucker this gives you great clean tones without that single coil hum. The tremelo arm is subtle, well positioned and feels great to play. All together this is a great sounding guitar
Built in the USA
These guitars are designed in Germany and built in the USA. A stones throw from Leo Fender's first workshop these instruments bear the name of thier home tone. Fullerton born and raised.
Here's what Duesenberg have to say about the Fullerton CC
Elegance and high aesthetics in design as well as in sound - that is the idea behind the design of the Elite series. The result is something out of this world. The body is a lot thinner than that of a normal Fullerton C.C. High class vintage-pearloid - made of genuine celluloid - used as pickguard and headstock material underline the exclusive look. Other eye-catchers are the new "Doozy Wings" fingerboard inlays and the Radiator Tremolo which is reminiscent of an old-style radiator grill.
The fantastic sound is delivered by a D-Tron humbucker at the bridge and PH-90 Single Twin in neck position. The PH-90 sounds like a P-90 single-coil pickup, but without any hum.
Type: traditionally glued in
Wood: 1-piece maple
Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
Fingerboard: indian rosewood
Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
Inlays: Doozy Wings
Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
Trussrod: steel dual-action
Headstock: black & pearloid fan
Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
Top: laminated spruce
Back, Sides: laminated spruce
Size: 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
Pickguard: vintage pearloid
Finish: PUR lacquer
Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
Tremelo: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
Hardware color: nickel
Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
Pickup: Duesenberg Domino PH-90 (neck) Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (Bridge)
Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.